BaconNinja

Smoke and Mirrors
Neil Gaiman
Progress: 59/314 pages

Still a Book Hoarder

The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien The Hobbit - Alan Lee, J.R.R. Tolkien The Hobbit: Or There and Back Again - J.R.R. Tolkien, J.R.R. Tolkien

Now with added ebooks!

Four different editions of Tolkien's The Hobbit hanging out in Calibre, after picking up the Alan Lee illustrated version on sale. I rationalized getting the second copy because my first had some pretty heinous formatting issues. The third, well it had those Tolkien illustrations and whatnot - had to have those, certainly. And then the Alan Lee - *love* his artwork, and I had a coupon for 75% off, and my willpower had taken the day off, okay?

At least I'm down to one physical pbook copy - and ebooks don't require explaining why we have to fit yet another bookcase into the house :]

(I really would love to see BookLikes add more data entry options for user's books/shelves - isbn, notes on sloppy formatting/editing, where and when purchased, etc. Buying ebooks can be such a crapshoot, production quality wise, that it would be great to have a resource tied to each edition.)